Before you start:
- This solution is for customers who have attempted to reset their password following the steps found in the solution I've forgotten my password, how do I reset it?
- If you have reached step 3 in the solution I've forgotten my password, how do I reset it? - that is you have not received a password reset email within 15 minutes of clicking the orange button 'SEND EMAIL' - please read on below.
- When you attempt to reset your password you will see the message highlighted in green in Screenshot 1 (see below). This message is the same for everyone and appears whether you have an account or not.
- If you do not receive an email from us to reset your password within 15 minutes please try the following:
- Check your spam/junk folder - sometimes the password email will end up here, depending on your email security settings.
- Check that you have an account with us using this particular email - it is easy to forget which emails you use for different websites. Try and think whether this is the correct email for this account - was it your personal or work email that you used to create the account? Try searching your mailbox for any past emails from us to confirm which email address you have used.
- Ask yourself: did you previously sign in with a social media account? If you created your LawCPD account with your social media account (LinkedIn, Facebook or Google) then you need to sign in by clicking the social media button on our website and following the prompts (see Screenshot 2 below).
- If you need any further help, or would like to check whether you created your account with a particular email or social media account, please contact us and we will be very happy to help you:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 948 950