How do the courses work?
- Courses are 100% online - nothing to download or attend in-person
- You can read, interact and answer questions during the course
- You can start, stop and resume at any time without penalty
- You earn CPD/CLE points the year the course is first completed
- You can take the course at any time of day or night, it's on-demand
- You can take the course on a computer, tablet or smartphone
- You can review the course for up to 3 years after purchase
- All courses comply with Australian CPD/CLE rules for solicitors and barristers in every state and territory
How do the user accounts work?
- You can create an account for free by following this link
- Accounts have no on-going fees or charges
- You can access your Certificates of Completion when you successfully complete a course
- You can change your account settings including email and password details, so you stay up-to-date