How does it all work?
Modified on: Tue, 3 Apr, 2018 at 12:58 PM
How do the courses work?
- Courses are 100% online - no DVDs, and no big video files to download
- You can read, interact and answer questions during the course
- You can start, stop and resume a course at any time without penalty
- You earn CPD/CLE points the year the course is first completed
- You can take the course at any time of day or night, it's on-demand
- You can take the course on a computer, tablet or smartphone
- You can review the course for up to 3 years after purchase
- Some courses contain video, these are noted in the online courses list (search for the keyword "video")
- All courses comply with Australian CPD/CLE rules for solicitors and barristers in every state and territory
- Some helpful links below:
How do the user accounts work?
- You can create an account for free
- Accounts have no on-going fees or charges
- Accounts let you see course previews, simply click into a course and click the preview button
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Want a person to assist?
Raise a New support ticket, call on 1300 948 950 or email email@example.com and we'll be in touch promptly.