At the end of your course, you will be required to complete an end of course quiz.
1. Taking the Quiz
- You can retake the quiz as many times as you need to pass, and once passed you can exit your course.
- Upon successful completion of your course, a certificate of completion will be allocated into your MyCPD for the course, which you can download.
To commence the quiz, press the orange start your quiz text.
2. Answering different questions types
There are two types of quiz question - Single Select and Multi Select:
Single Select Question -
- To complete the Single Answer Question, you will be required to select ONE of the options available as the correct answer to the question. Do this by clicking on the dot to the left of the answer you believe to be correct.
- After selecting the correct answer, please click on the orange Submit button located below the answer options.
Multi Select Question -
- To complete the Multiple Answer Question, you will be required to select ALL of the options available that are correct as an answer to the question. Do this by clicking on the checkboxes to the left of the answers you believe to be correct.
- After selecting the corrects answer, please click on the orange Submit button located below the answer options.
3. End of quiz result
Your end of quiz result will appear once you have completed all of the questions. If you have passed the quiz, select the orange Continue button to go to the course conclusion page.
4. How to take the quiz again
If you have not scored the passing score, you will be prompted to try the quiz again. To take the quiz again select the Take Again button.