All West Australian Lawyers Will Be Required To Provide A Practitioner ID

If you are a WA government lawyer you will have been issued with a Practitioner ID by the Legal Practice Board of WA, whether or not you hold a practising certificate

You may provide your Practitioner ID whenever you complete a CPD activity that is run by an entity other than your employer (if you do not wish to provide your practitioner ID, please enter "NA" into your practitioner ID field on your account).  


You can access your Practitioner ID by logging into your personal profile on the Legal Practice Board of WA’s website. If you do not have login details for the Board's website, you can contact the Board and they will provide you with your Practitioner ID.