MyCPD Compliance is the place to view all your CPD compliance information, download your certificates, or download a compliance summary for the CPD year.
Doesn't look like this? Head over to the articles on MyCPD Classic
1. MyCPD Compliance
- You can keep track of your compliance for any CPD year where you've completed courses with LawCPD. Just click the box next to Compliance Year to find information for each year including:
- A running total of how many of your 10 CPD points you have completed in the selected CPD year
- Which core competency areas you have attained compliance in for that CPD year
- An easy to print summary of your CPD compliance for that CPD year to provide to your practice manager, HR manager, or local regulator.
Download Compliance Summary
When you click on the button Download Compliance Summary you will see a new page which looks like this:
- Your Learner Profile details appear at the top of your record, including your full name plus your State or Territory
- The Compliance Summary section shows the total number of points you earned in the relevant CPD year, as well as the number of points in each core competency
- The Courses Completed section shows a list of all of the courses you completed with LawCPD in the relevant year
- You can click the Print button to print a physical or PDF copy of this record to share with your practice manager, HR manager or local regulator
2. Courses Completed
This section shows the courses you have completed with LawCPD in a given year.
- See which courses you have completed within the filtered CPD year
- Download your course completion certificates by clicking the blue Certificate button
- Rate your courses and gain Reward Points to get more CPD courses for free by clicking on the stars next to the completed course and completing a short feedback form
- This displays the first three courses that you have not completed
- To resume a course in progress, click the blue Resume button to the right of the course