The learner dashboard is your central location to complete your CPD courses, find new CPD courses, and track your CPD compliance over the year.
Doesn't look like this? Head over to the articles on MyCPD Classic
Where can I go?
- MyCourses - See all purchased courses that are ready to start, in progress or completed (read more)
- MyCompliance - Track CPD Points & download a compliance summary to print or save (read more)
- Find New Courses - Browse and buy new courses (read more)
- MyProfile - View and update your personal profile information (read more)
What can I do?
1. Starting a Course
MyCPD Dashboard shows recently purchased courses and courses in progress
- Start a course recently purchased
- Resume a course recently progressed
- View All My Courses in Progress to see a full list of courses
Important Note: When opening links and resources, especially on mobiles and tablets, it will open in a new tab. Make sure you return to your existing course tab to continue your course as otherwise you may lose your progress. The simplest way to do this is to close the new tab, which should return you to your course.
If you have any difficulties in doing this, please contact support (1300 948 950 or email@example.com) for assistance before doing anything else.
2. Understanding my compliance
Keep track of your CPD compliance throughout the year, including:
- A running total of how many of your 10 CPD points you have completed in the current CPD year
- Which core competency areas you have attained compliance in (and which ones you still need points in)
Like Our New Learner Dashboard?
Help, it's just a grey screen!
If you can only see a grey screen, you need to update your Apple iPad iOS version to iOS version 9.3.6 or newer.