If you cannot see your course in your MyCPD page when you login, it may be for one of the following reasons:
Reason 1: You may have selected a filter on your MyCPD page which does not show all of your courses.
- On MyCPD, there is a filter at the top of the page which says “Show courses for this period.”
- Ensure that “All” is selected, as opposed to filtering it by CPD year e.g. “01 April 2019 to 31 March 2020.”
- If you still cannot see your courses after you have changed the filter, see below.
Reason 2: You may have purchased the course in another account.
- To check whether you have another account with us, consider other login details you may have used at the time you purchased the course.
- If you have another LawCPD account, it may be linked to any of the following:
Your workplace email, or a previous workplace email.
Your personal email.
Your social media login. That is, you may have logged in previously using your LinkedIn, Facebook or Google account details.
- If you remember logging into LawCPD with one of the above email types, attempt to sign-in.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset this here.
- If you attempt to reset your password, but do not receive an email in your Inbox or your Spam titled “Reset your LawCPD password” then it is unlikely there is an account linked to this email.
- If you are able to login with this existing account, you should be able to see, and start your courses on your MyCPD page.
If you still cannot see your courses, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 948 950 and we will be very happy to help.