Customer cannot properly log out of account
Modified on: Thu, 2 Apr, 2020 at 2:45 PM
Use this solution when:
- User has two or more accounts and when they 'log out' of the other account and try and log back in again it takes them to the same account
- What is happening is they are not properly logging out of their account so hence it is taking them back to their account
- Get the customer to
1. Open this link; then close the new login screen they are presented with
2. Open this link; then they will be redirected to the homepage
- This should log them out, then they can log in again with the details of the other account they are trying to get into
Note: If the query is over email you can send canned response Customer cannot properly log out of account and alter it to fit the situation.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Want a person to assist?
Raise a New support ticket, call on 1300 948 950 or email email@example.com and we'll be in touch promptly.