How do the courses work?
- Courses are 100% online - no DVDs, and no big video files to download
- You can read, interact and answer questions during the course
- You can start, stop and resume a course at any time without penalty
- You earn CPD/CLE points the year the course is first completed
- You can take the course at any time of day or night, it's on-demand
- You can take the course on a computer, tablet or smartphone
- You can review the course for up to 3 years after purchase
- Some courses contain video, these are noted in the online courses list
- All courses comply with Australian CPD/CLE rules for solicitors and barristers in every state and territory
How do the user accounts work?
- You can create an account for free
- Accounts have no on-going fees or charges
- Accounts let you see course previews, simply click into a course and click the preview button
See also: The Cheat Sheet