- Click on the tab Online Courses at the top of the LawCPD site
- Select your jurisdiction
- From here you can either browse all courses, browse courses by competency or search for particular courses using keywords.
- Once you have selected a course you wish to purchase, click the Purchase button
- You will be taken to your shopping cart
- Either Add Another Course or Proceed to Checkout
- You will need to log-in to complete your purchase. Follow the prompts if you do not yet have an account (see also Create an Account).
- Fill out your Billing Information
- If you are an existing customer with accrued Reward Points, the system will automatically select them as the payment method if you have enough to cover your chosen course/s
- Please review your order before clicking Confirm to finalise your purchase
- Secure Payment Portal
- All payment methods (except Reward Points) will take you to the ANZ eGate. You do not need an ANZ account to use this portal.
- Click your preferred credit card icon then fill in the required fields
- When completed click the green Enter Payment button
- You will receive an email shortly with a receipt of your purchase. If you don't receive an email, check your email address is correctly listed in your account (at the top right hand side of the screen).
- On completing your purchase you will automatically return to the LawCPD site.
- Click the MyCPD tab to view your course purchase/s.
Modified on: Wed, 15 Apr, 2015 at 3:20 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.